From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:25:35 -0500
And here is the ultimate success story and to begin with I have to say,

HOPPS HAS BEEN FOUND!

It is truely a miracle.  I am, and will continue to thank God, his angels,
or whatever force contributed to finding my baby!

Hopps was found last evening walking down Welsh Drive at 11:30 p.m.  The
maintence guy thought he was a "possum".  (I told you all.)  thank good ness
this guy has owned fuzzies before and once getting close recognized that he
was a fert.

Yesterday after getting off work, I dropped a poster off at the admin.  bldg
to put on the bulleting board.  Dwayne happened to call the office to report
a lost fert and they told him HOPPS WAS MINE.  The poster never made it to
the board...:) :)

Hopps is currently at Dwayne's house eating dog food and originally the poor
guy tried to contain him in an aquarium.  Needless to say, Hopps got out.
Rather, currently, Hopps is hiding from him, fast asleep somewhere in his
house.  I left my kennel cab with Hopp's blankies and other stuff for
Dwayne, which he's going to pick up and PUT HOPPS IN.  Then he's going to
call me.

NEVER, EVER give up like I did, in the respect to feelings!!!!!!  I was
going through motions, so lost inside I could barely stand it.  But, the
impossible CAN HAPPEN and I owe, a very, very special thank you for my dear
friend Kymmie, who without her, kicking me in gear, I would have never found
him.

My estastic self and Daisy, Morrow, Bubba and Samantha!!!!

TEDDY'S BEARS COMING HOME!