From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:52:27 -0700
Hi everyone and thank you for participating in our raffle.  Sorry I am
posting the results a day late, please forgive me.

The winner of the autographed Bianca Beauchamp poster is Mathjis B. from
the Netherlands!

We had participants from the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, the Netherlands,
Germany, Australia, the Czech Republic, and Argentina!  Not a bad turn
out!

All in all, we raised $1,119 and covered all the Vegas ferrets that
needed surgery and this amount wasn't even including the donations
made by others on the side for the Vegas kids!

A huge thank you to everyone who helped spread the word.  We're keeping
a running blog of shelter updates on surgeries etc.  if anyone is
interested at www.emmettferret.org/blog

Once again, thanks to everyone for supporting us and sending warm wishes
our way.
--

Bill & Laura
Emmett Ferret Shelter