From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:10:39 -0500
Folks,

I received this information from PETA today, while I do not agree with
everything they say, nor some of their tactics.  I do stand behind this to
the max.  Please read on, and do your part if you feel so inclined to do...

if anyone can send documentation of MF kits improperly shipped, or shipped
underage, or shipped unhealthy, or any other circumstance that might cast
a shadow on MF expansion in France ( where the ferrets are being placed in
labs & petstore in Europe and Japan!) Please forward documentation to the
French prefet as shown below....

we can in this way help those mill ferrets yet unborn....... just my
personal opinion

Ron

Please send documentation to:

PETA
Poorva Joshipura
501 Front Street
Norfolk, VA 23510

fax:757-628-0781

Please write to the Prefet (governmental authority) of Moulins, France and
ask him to deny a building permit to Marshall Farms.  He will be making his
decision this summer.

You may reach him at:

Monsieur Philippe Gregoire
Prefecture de l'Allier