Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:31:13 EST
I need the address for SUMS.  I would like to donate some of my CD ROMs
of ferret clipart, each has over 125 illustrations, cartoon, etc.  Maybe
she could sell or raffle them to help with shelter needs.

I know the great difficulties she has faced this last year and I would
NOT want to go through what she has gone through, but it happens to many
people.  But the most commendable thing is that Kim kept and cared for
all the ferrets in her shelter.  They ate when she couldn't.  It is true
that Kim's heart is much bigger than her heart and bless her for that.
She doesn't have a husband that works 6 days a week or a super-duber
education and a bunch of credit cards.  I remember when her roommate
dumped a tiny sick kitten on her and moved out.  Bless Kim again for
saving that kitten's life.  It was touch and go for a while.

I wish I could do what Kim does.  She is stronger than I could be in the
same situations.  Why some people feel they can make these 'personal'
attacks on her when they don't even have a clue as to what they are
accusing her of, is truly sad.

If they have a 'personal' problem, why not email Kim and ask her if
these things you are accusing her are true.  Why do you feel a need to
broadcast such garbage on the FML, what are you getting from it?  It is
a waste of our time to read this stuff.

I wish I could help all the shelters, but I am one of those lowlifes that
refuse to get credit cards because I fell that Rodger's remarks about
hurting our economy is true.  I pay cash by choice.  I would rather send
the interest on the credit cards to shelters.  Besides, you are only
'borrowing' the money when you use a credit card, just like asking for a
donations to help pay for something.  Kind of like calling the kettle
black.

Deva