From:
Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 19:14:25 EDT
Just a reminder:

The first meeting of the Grand Canyon State Ferret Association will be held
at Gateway Park on Saturday, June 20, 1998 from 11:00 a.m.  until ?.  We are
asking that no fuzzies be present this first meeting.  The location is Cave
Creek Road and Vermeersch in the Town of Cave Creek.

A suggestion has made for a hiking expedition after the meeting at the Cave
Creek Park (west on Carefree Highway at 32nd Street).  Some of the trails
are treacherous, but the scenery is georgeous.  Any other takers?  For the
non- hiker, recommend lunch at the Mine Shaft!

For directions and more information please E-mail.

A challenge to the Phoenix ferret folks: The Tuscon people are kicking our
butts as far as RSVP's!

Kathy

  Proud mom to 12.