Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:30:05 -0700
Do you sell fun ferret-related stuff?  Do you want to participate in a
fun event that would help out a shelter?  Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret
Shelter and Rescue is looking for vendors for our Ferret Agility Trials
on August 27 from 10am to 4pm in Springfield, OR.  This is our annual
fund-raising event.  If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.
You can contact me at [log in to unmask] or at the address above.  I
know this is really short notice, but I got really busy with ferrets,
work, life, etc!

Thanks!

Melanee Ellis
Shelter Manager