From:
Serra Cane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:14:37 -0500
Hi,
My little girl Nikki has become very listless lately.  At least within the
last week.  She had a Distemper shot last Monday.  I don't know if that
would have anything to do with it or not.  She also seems to be going
through her coat transition right now, earlier than any of our other four
ferrets.  In the spring she went through her coat change earlier than any of
our others also.  She lost a lot of weight in the spring, and we were really
concerned about it.  She was under 2 lbs.  But last week when we went to the
vet she was back up to 3, and she looks huge.

I'm just wondering, cause I don't remember for sure.  Will ferrets become
less active in the winter time?  She may just be preparing for winter
earlier than the rest.  She is eating fine and her stools look ok.  She just
seems so ..  depressed.

Let me know what you think,
Serra