Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 10:15:07 +1000
Hello to all those carpet sharks and the people they like to nibble on!

Can I ask why people have got this thing going on about cooked chicken
bones?  Bob C said in an earlier post that he feeds his guys cooked
chicken bones.  I know we feed some to our dog... He's never had a
problem..  and he's now 15 years old and still going!

I'd just like to know where the idea that Chicken bones is bad came from?
I know I believe if Bob C feeds his fuzzletts them without having any
problems... then there shouldn't be a problem with it!

Sorry if I'm a few days late... I've only just been able to catch up on
my posts!

Any answers would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Vikky