From:
Margie Harp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:32:01 EST
Hi Everyone!  Remember me?  It's the Pook Mom.

Its been a long time since I posted.  This Friday marks 2 years since my
first fuzzy went to the Rainbow bridge.  She was my very first kid (pet),
but never the last.  When I got Pook (Since she was abandoned twice) I
decided to get her some friends.  We first smuggled Buddie on the
airplane (long funny story), then got Mickey and Minnie.  They all played
and ended up being very close brothers and sisters.  Pookie then got very
ill after one year of her adrenal surgery and she went with a sad good
bye to Mom and Dad.  Mom (me) taking it the worse, but dad was no better.
Her brothers and sister were sad for a while but popped up to cheer Mom
and dad up again.

I gotta say everyone's ferret math has been quite impressive, but I gotta
tell you my house had ferret multiplication last year.  Since Pookie has
been gone I rescued another 4 ferrets and adopted out three others that
my husband told me "No More!" So my house is the fun house of seven.  I
gotta say, its really great!  I thought it would be tough, but really its
been a lot of fun!

Well, the reason I'm bugging you guys is I hope all of you could please
give a good thought for Mickey.  He will be going in on Friday to have
three inches of his tail removed.  Mid year he had a lump on his tail
that seemed to grow.  At the time when I took him to the doctor, the
doctor felt it was just some tissue that was overlapping.  He told me not
to be concerned.  Now the lump is the size of a very large olive.  It's
really just coincidental that this Friday happens to be the two year
anniversary of Pookies passing away.  I keep telling myself that Pook
will watch over her little brother and make sure to have him come back
to me safe.  I love my kids so much that I worry.  I couldn't deal with
losing any of them right now.

Thanks for listening and thanks for all you do.  Everyone is so great on
this listing, and I hope everyone understands that I'm just worried about
my Mickey.

The Pook Mom & Dad
With the Doo-Doo Crew - Buddie, Mickey, Minnie, Lamb Chop AKA Pandi,
Stewart Little, Princess Ruby and Bandit.