From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:09:31 -0400
I'm reposting this with Travis' permission. There's one week left to
vote for Travis' story on Intuit's website. The top 50 stories will win
$5,000. Note, they do not have to be the top 50 vote getters-- there is
also a panel of judges making the decision. But the more votes he gets,
the better his chances.

So stop by the site, remember the fun you had watching Peanut grow up
on the web cam last summer, and vote for his family, and your own
babies' wild cousins!

>We need your help and it won't cost a dime!
>
>It's simple and will take less than 3 minutes of your time. Read a
>short story I wrote about black-footed ferrets and rate it (Inspiring,
>Useful or Funny). You have to enter your email address to rate it. If
>we get in the top 50 of ratings then we win $5,000 for black-footed
>ferrets! And a chance to win more!
>
>Read/rate the story here:
> http://community.intuit.com/contests/czOXatsU0qllvkab8P4pmk
>
>Read and rate it, then tell all your friends! Just think, a few
>minutes of your time could mean $5,000 or more for black-footed
>ferrets. We need this funding to continue field work and vaccinations
>against plague!
>
>Thank you so much for your support and I look forward to seeing you
>all at the next symposium!
>
>Cheers,
>Travis Livieri
>Prairie Wildlife Research
>http://www.prairiewildlife.org

Remember, the deadline is March 23. Thank you from me, Travis, Peanut
and all the other BFFs!

Linda