From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 15:19:10 EST
After Wolfy and Carpet Shark Scott realize they are in the secret barn
where the dog auctions things such as the secret recipe to Bush Beans,
they try to sneak out slowly (without first filling their pockets with a
few cans).  Suddenly the ferrets take off like lightening dissapearing
into the shadows.  "I wonder whaht's up with them, Love?" , says Scott.
Before Wolfy can speak she feels herself yanked away with a sudden jolt.
Ferret giggles can be heard from the shadows.

The golden dog is chattering and auctioning off one thing after another.
Wolfy finds herself near the auctioneer.  And the great talking golden
retrivier starts his chatter.

"Here we have one Wolfy, one Wolfy do I here five do I here ten dolla five
dolla five bidda bidda fiva fiva..... "

"FIVE!"  yells Scott.

"There we have five for a Wolfy, five for a Wolfy, do I here a ten, do I
here a ten a ten a ten dolla ten dolla ...."

"Ten." from the shadows.

Wolfy is appalled and offended she is being auctioned off, and for ten
dollars at that!  She peers into the darkness to see who was trying to
outbid Scott.  And what is up with the audience?  Nonone else is bidding!!
The NERVE!

"There we have TEN dolla dolla dolla, ten ten for the Wolfy, ten for the
Wolfy, do I here twenty, twenty dolla for the wolfy, twenty dolla bing
badda bang ...."

Scott is now pulling change out of his pocket, and is caught short to his
dismay.  Wolfy see's her broke Scott and eeks out a "hmmmf".

"Twenty" from a dark form in the shadows.

"Twenty we have a twenty dollar for the Wolfy..."

The form emerges more and more.  Wolfy's eyes narrow as she is beggining
to be able to make out the image....... of a robed woman.

"OH>>>>>>MY>>>>>>>GO....." Wolfy's voice is quickly cut off by the loud,
dog auctioneer.

"Do I hear a thirty a thirty a thirty dolla thirty dolla bidd a bidda
bidda thiiiiirty doolla... going once..."

"NO"

"Going twice...."

"NOT YYYYYYYOUUUUUU"

"Going thrice, Wolfy to the Great Robed one in the corna'!!!"

The hammer comes down in a great swing ending with a deafening bang.  The
Robed One walks forward to claim her prize.  Wolfy, now desperate looks at
the gold dog and says, "pleaaase you can't let her take me".  He replies,
"well what does one do with a Wolfy exactly?" In exasperation she lets out
a great "ugh".

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/