"BETH ANN :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 11:32:21 -0500
Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I posted, but I still have been lurking around.
I have two questions, so please forgive if this is too long!  :-)

I remember reading that there is going to be a ferret show in Elkhart, IN.
Does anyone know when it is?  (So far, that is the closest one to me and I
really want to go!)

One last thing, I recently acquired a second ferret, a baby girl who is now
3 months old.  We named her Emma.  Bandit and Emma get along great.  Of
course, he drags her around by her scruf and she hollers.  But, she
antagonizes him to no end!!  Anyway, I purchased a second litter box to go
in their nice, new 2-story home.  Both litter boxes are the corner style and
make another corner where they meet in the middle.  Bandit and Emma both use
the litter boxes, but they also always go in the middle corner made by the
litter boxes meeting.  I clean the pans every day, but it doesn't seem to
help.  What can I do?  I will be extremely grateful for any suggestions!

Thanks a million,

Beth Ann, Bandit, and Emma  :-)