Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 15:09:33 +0000
I am currently in search of an illustrator for a Ferret book that I have
written.  I am going to be self publishing this book so this illustrator
must be willing to work on commission based ONLY and/or 50/50 split when
book is picked up by a publishing company.  You don't have to be a
"illustrator", you can just be someone who can draw very well and knows
Ferrets, inside and out.

If interested, please email me at [log in to unmask] for more
information.