From:
AlphaChi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 06:16:11 -0500
First, I want to give a special thanks to Jeff Johnston for the extra
tapping required for an especially lucid and even-handed report on some of
the effects of chocolate.  Very nicely done.

Secondly, on a sadder note, to Troy, Dawn, Penny, Steve and Diane, I am sure
all of us were deeply touched by the sharing of your recent losses.
Somehow, I believe we all lose a little something everytime these amazing
furballs leave any of us.  To Penny especially, for the odd and twisted fate
that befell her menagerie.  I think trying to make sense of such an odd turn
of events would be embarking on a particularly strange and dark path.
Unfortunately, many of us have shared tragedies that allow for us to all to
easily relate to these passings.  Sometimes, their indominable spirit and
playfulness makes us forget how delicate these creatures really are and how
fortunate we are for sharing whatever time we have together.

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi