From:
Drew Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:52:49 -0500
First I would like to apologize for my last posting being in all caps, and
secondly want to thank everyone who answered my question on the coloration
of my ferret(Bailey).  I think he is champagne or a light chocolate.  I have
two more questions for right now.  I have read that to reduce the odor of
ferrets don't bathe them often because they have to rejuvienate their oils
after bathing, creating SMELL!  Is there any truth to this and more
importantly how often should I bath my fuzzies?  Also I have read alot about
something called ECE on the FML lately and I would like to know what it is.
Your help would be much appreciated!  Love your ferrets!

email:mal10                   Thanks again,
                                         Drew