From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 01:13:00 -0700
My friend Tracey, who runs the Ferrets and Friends Club and Rescue, is now
pregnant and her doctor also told her that she shouldn't clean the ferrets'
litterboxes.  So she asked our vet, who told her "the only way you could get
toxoplasmosis from a ferret is if you sat down and ate it raw".  So, if that
rather disgusting but yet somehow positive piece of information helps you,
I'm glad I was here :)

My sympathies to Kelleen...I know you must feel terrible, but remember you
certainly didn't do it on purpose.  I'm sure Racy forgives you and wants you
to feel better about it soon too.

Sheena
Ferrets & Friends Club & Rescue E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
"dedicated to the preservation of the domestic ferret as a
 household pet", a no-kill, not-for-profit ferret facility.
For more information about the FFCR try our homepage:
< http://www.geopages.com/Colosseum/1575 >