From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 11:01:39 -0800
Hello out there you fert fanatics you!

Michael Mckinley here and I just returned from the Oregon Ferret
Association's christmas party.  What a great time.  I got fed.  My fuzzies
got fed.  We got a door prize.  We got a christmas gift.  (a wonderful
ferret sack that was made by a member) And I was able to meet non other than
Jean Carley.  What a great woman!  So passionate and such a professional.
California is lucky to have such a person in their ranks.

From Jean, I got my christmas cards and my new screen saver.  So now every
morning, I can wake up to ferret calendar pictures on my confuzer.  It's
wonderful!

We at WSFA are so lucky to have such great neighbors down below.  The event
was great and I enjoyed meeting all of the Oregon clan.  I can't wait to
drive down for the next one!

Washington State Ferret Association's second meeting was just a week from
today and the progress that the group is making is incredible.  Our
Education Coordinator, Todd Cromwell, is just finishing up the pamphlet
that will be used for public consumption and it looks great.  Megan O'
Shaughnessy is putting the finishing touches on the web site that will be
up until mid to late winter (it can be reached at
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/4124/index.html )
We are working towards our first ferret party which will be on Jan. 10th
(more info to follow) and the next meeting will be on Jan 24th.

I hope that you are all well and your holidays are fuzzy and fun.

===
Take Care and
Remember: Fuzzies frolic fantastically if fert fans
faithfully feed the fun!
Michael McKinley
Director, Wa.S.F.A.
(and Amy, the Ancient, Eduardo The Extreme, Tonya The
Tiny, Tenacious Escape Artist and Fivel........My
Fiendish Friend)