From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:58:47 -0500
First and foremost I am armed with the proper mailing gear for any future
Maltese Ferret Pennies that go out.  I went to Walmart today and raided
the package/postal department.

Now for something wonderful that an angel did for me.  Her name is Kat
Parsons and she designed and put up a page dedicated to my ferrets and
what a job she did.  That woman is so multi-talented it truly amazes me.
If you have time check it out and e-mail me with your comments.  For me
it opens fast because I have wireless broadband but it is graphic
intensive so for slower ISP's please be patient.  To Kat Parsons THANK
YOU.  Also to Alicia at Ferret Wise I send you my deepest regrets over
the sad and tragic demise of Q.T., a lab ferret that never had a decent
life and had it snuffed out today.  He will not have died in vain,
Alicia.  My best to you all.

Diane

[P.S.]
Well gee, Diane, how about giving the FML a LINK to go check out the page
Kat Parsons made for you?

Ok, I guess that makes sense.

http://www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html

Diane

'Never send a human to do a ferrets job' -- The Feringi