From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 20:30:11 EDT
Hi and Dooka-dook to the fuzzies,

For those thinking I'm going to tell you of a cute new trick to teach your
furkids, sorry - wrong.  I'm going to tell of a cute new trick the kids
taught me (and they say you can't teach an old dad new tricks :) )

I was sitting in the office speaking with my manager when we heard this
distinctive 'bang, bang,clink-clink sound coming from my room.  My manager
laughed saying, "the kids are calling you".  I could only wince.  Hearing
that sound I though of my collection of coffee mugs.

Most of the mugs were mementos of various police or fire departments I had
been associated with, companies I had worked for.  None could be replaced.
They were on a shelf high above my computer desk.  I thought they were high
enough to keep prying hands, er - paws, off them.  Never underestimate a
ferret.

I went into the room and found a coffee mug (intact) on the floor.  Whew!
Thanks for carpeting.  I looked around and saw 11 sets of beady eyes
glaring at me from various points in the room.  No one was running off as
though they'd be in trouble.

I picked up the mug and thought, what is the significance?  Must mean
something as the fert who knocked it off was no longer on the shelf.  Then
it hit me!!  FEED ME !!!

I keep a 10 gallon bucket of food in the room.  I dish it out via a coffee
mug.  Real cute guys.  I got the message - Loud & Clear !!  I scooped food
into all their bowls and they began to chow heartily.

Oh, BTW - the coffee mug.  It shows a drawing of the front of a police car,
doors open.  Two police officers, shielded behind the doors, have guns
drawn - pointed at an unseen adversary.  It is emblazoned in bold letters :
NEVER QUESTION AUTHORITY !!

Guess they showed me who the authority in the house REALLY is, ummm Are.

Ferts - go figger ~~ !!

KEVIN B and the WAY KEWL CRITTER CREW
Including the ~~~ENERGETIC ~~ ECLECTIC ~~ ELEVEN~~~
~Furrice~Simon~Hershey~Lacy~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Pimp~Caesar~Cinna~
SPECIAL GUEST "STAR"  ~Fur-Angel Lady~
CAST INCLUDES   Min-Pin Geordi
MISSING OUR FRIENDS  Kimo the Sumo Cat (and honorary ferret), Min-Pin Jada,
and ferts ~Petey~, ~Max~, and ~Nibbler~