From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 22:51:02 -0500
I don't know WHEN the advertising issue is comming out...
I haven't seen any trace of it, but I'm worried it won't come out untill
after Cafepress, the company I run my online shop through, ends certain
promotions, so here goes.

Anything bought from Ferrettoons should have free shipping, untill
sometime soon.

Anything bought will also have a free Christmas plush included in the
order as well.  I believe that offer is untill the 3rd.

I have 4 new holiday designs, and many things like stockings and
ornaments, at:
http://www.geocities.com/strangebeasts/ferrettoons.html

Sorry for the list spam, BIG :)

Melissa Drake

[Moderator's note: I'm editing it this weekend, and then will send out
an acknowledgement to everyone who advertised to be sure I didn't miss
anyone.  I HOPE it will be out on Tuesday.  BIG]