Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 07:24:30 -0700
>From:    Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I know many of you have wondered about Outside the Nestbox. Well I
>managed to obtain these exclusive photographs today! :-)
>
>http://gallery.me.com/ferret#100016&bgcolor=dkgrey&view=grid

Linda..or anyone...

Can someone post a different URL...NOT using a MAC? That site has a
problem with older versions of current browsers and I, for one, refuse
to upgrade IE to 7.0....garbage.

Thanks!

MC, With Tumbles, Rudy, and Shokie. Remembering all the rest of the
Brat Pack.

[Moderator's note: Not attempting to excuse me.com's silliness, but
FWIW it works fine with Firefox 2 on Windows. BIG]