From:
STAR Feret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 08:58:07 EST
Hello ferret friends,

For those of you who have my work number (301 in Bethesda), please discard
it - I am no longer working at that particular office and since it is
undergoing renovation, there will not be anyone to answer the phones and
forward my calls.  I won't be at my new job until after the New Year, so I
don't have another work number yet.

Second, I have decided, as of the first of the year, to take back my maiden
name as my professional writing name.  So please change your address books
from Grant to Pamela E.  Troutman.

Third, STAR* Ferrets is keeping the subscription fee the same for another
year, but the cost of the starter package will go from $3 to $5 (it costs me
$2 just to mail the darn thing).  Some new subscribers have already paid the
new fee, but in case some new people talk to old people, and visa versa,
this is the new fee structure.

Thanks bunches for your support to me, STAR*, Pet Pals and the ferrets in
the past year, and may the blessings we have received this year be magnified
in the New Year.

Pamela Elizabeth Troutman