From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:29:14 EDT
Last week I posted about a CT ferret that needed a home.  I receive a very
nice e-mail from Jimmy who was interested in adopting this little one.

After calling Animal Control I learned the fuzzy was being transfered to
FACT on Saturday.  I called Vanessa at FACT and told her I had someone who
was interested in meeting him.  I went to Animal Control and found a very
bald little male fuzzie with no food or water in his cage.  I found him
some food, gave him fresh water and told him I'd be back to "spring" him
from this place.

I spoke with Jimmy who still wanted to meet him.  On Saturday morning Jimmy
met me at Animal Control at 8 AM and adopted this little baby.  This little
one, released into the wood of Stamford CT gave his new dad many loving
kisses.

I wanted publicly to thank Jimmy for adopting a fuzzy that I'm sure others
might not have wanted.  He saw the beauty and love in a scruffy little baby
whose parents were too unfeeling to find a proper home or medical care.

Thank you Jimmy for adopting this baby, you are an angel here among us!

Connie, Butch, and Maggie