From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:25:27 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled door snouters...

(Come on and put your snout in the door so he can't get it closed!)

[log in to unmask] mumbled something about:
>Does anyone know why a ferret would lick its own urine?

Until someone can get a ferret to speak English, I think we can all only
speculate.  However, I've actually seen Ghost (my big boy ferret) do
this right after taking a leak on the newspaper.  I immediately ran over
and scooped him up (OK, I got a forklift under him and got him to the
kitchen!) and took him to the water bowl.  He started drinking from the
bowl as though nothing had happened.  Maybe he's just that dumb?  (Hey!
I'm thirsty...there's some water!)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]