From:
Janna Reinarz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 11:08:34 -0600
To keep our ferrets out of the cabinets, I bought some knob-type handles (
60 cents each), installed them on the doors, and just hook them together
with strong rubber bands.  Cheap, fast, and if they match the rest of the
hardware, not even ugly.

We took Einstein and Daisy camping with us a while back, and now they have
been diagnosed with giardia infections from drinking untreated water.  We're
not sure if it was from the tap water (I don't think they had any), or from
playing in the lake.  They're both on antibiotics now, does anyone know of
anything else I should be concerned with?

Anyway, we took Daisy in to be weighed for her antibiotic dosage, and the
vet mentioned a lady was looking for a good home for her ferret .  So,
naturally, we now are up to three: Bandit is about 9 months old, and will be
introduced to the other two tonight.  Wish us luck!

Janna, Aron, Einstein, Daisy, & Bandit