From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:48:22 -0700
Special Note.....
Believe it or not the holidays are right around the corner (4 months
until Christmas).  Because of this I would like to get more members
to join the Buck-A-Month (BaM) club.  The shelters will need the extra
money soon and what better way to do it than to start now with getting
donations.

SOS has done a wonderful job with this club.  If you don't believe me ask
the shelters that it has helped.

All it takes to become a member is to send $1.00 to SOS every month.

Check out the link for more information:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/bam.html

Be sure you include your name for SOS Honor Roll!

Buck-a-Month Club
C/O Support Our Shelters
1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

or pay through PayPal (if paying through PayPal please send for the full
year).

Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

If you would like a monthly reminder emailed to you directly please email
me at [log in to unmask]

Would you like envelopes with SOS's address and your return address
already on them?  You can send an email to me ([log in to unmask]) or to
Angela at [log in to unmask]  (Thanks Angela for the wonderful offer)

Come on!  Just one buck.  That's all it takes.  We can make a difference
without hurting our budget.

Have a great week!

Joanne