From:
John and Richelle Dabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:10:57 -0400
>Subject: ferret cursors
> http://cometcursor.cometsystems.com/
>has 4 ferret cursors for downloading.  Very cute!!
>Sue

Where?  I've looked every where.I have Comet Cursors on my computer but
can't find ferrets on it.

I'd also like to say hi as this is my first post.I am learning so much
about ferrets.I don't have a ferret yet because we are in the prosess of
buying a house and i think it would be better for any ferrets(notice the
plural,hehe)if we are settled before we bring any home.

I'm very sorry to all that have lost their fuzzies i'm thinking of you.

Cheers,Shelly ^..^