From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:58:00 -0500
Here is a curiosity.  Some of you may not have experience with one or
both of these scenarios.  But what people's impressions are on this.

My boyfriend and I recently broke up.  We did so amicably and will most
likely remain friends, but he decided to move back to Florida while I'm
stuck here in NC.  We have ferrets together, we've fostered together, and
we've experienced some ferrets' passing together, but we both came into
the relationship with our own ferrets.  He is leaving today (he will be
gone by the time I get home from work).  He is taking his 3 beautiful
babies with him.

What hurts more: when a ferret ends his journey on earth to go to the
bridge, or when a ferret ends his journey in your life to go to another
part of the world?  Honestly, I never thought I would be as heart broken
as I have been with having my ferrets pass on.  But today, as I said good
bye to those 3 lovely ferrets, I felt so empty and utterly heartbroken.
I think maybe watching them leave is the hardest.

Stephanie Gilbert

Dancing with Noodle, Roly, Chance, Vera, and Chaos
Crying over Winkwomp, Justice, and Bilbo
Wanting to see Frodo, Sugar, and Cotton
---
Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL VP/Membership Chair/Librarian *
work: 919-962-1355 * http://www.trifl.org *
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com