From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:00:35 -0800
Hello and dooks to everyone out there!!  I wanted to let everyone know
that I just (finally LOL) finished putting a bunch of stuff on ebay.
Most of the items are cage supplies and toys, however a couple items are
real nice.  They are a new, ferret ornament and a set of ferret coasters.
The url for these is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=728912229
 and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2065272187

All other items can be found by doing a search for FNL which is in every
item's desciption line.  We have several items with bids starting at
$1.00 such as litter pans, Roll-along balls, jingle balls, tubes, and
several food/water bowls.

I'd also like to send thanks out there to everyone that is using our
web-page's affiliate sites.  We just got another check in from them.
These checks always come unexpected and we are so very thankful.

Happy bidding to everyone and thanks again to this whole board for your
ongoing support!!!

Sincerely,

--
Michelle Alverson, President