From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:31:52 EDT
I can be so long winded, the point of my message is often lost (as it was
with the ws and deaf ferret question, and now with what little I know
about MF distribution).

I wanted to say that I did not mean to argue about any specific stores
not getting MF ferrets direct from them.  I was meaning to argue that
distributors do indeed exist and account for most sales.  I was meaning
to state too that MF said that for this southeast area, petcos, etc can
only get ferrets through distributors and not direct.

Thats all.  So thats Sandi and someone else that appeared to read my
message as saying that I thought it was absolutely impossible.  I'm
sorry if I phrased it all wrong and didnt' say what I meant.

Remember this is da wolfy...i'm alwwwwways open to possibilities.
::wink::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/