Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:41:31 +0000
As mother's day approaches it's a sad day for me as my mom is no
longer with us. She passed away unexpectedly two years ago just before
mothers's day. How I wish that I had even a single picture of her with
any of her ferret grand babies.

Seeing that we are putting together a new website I would like to take
that sadness and do something good with it.

I would really love to gather up some pictures of all the wonderful
ferret Moms and the Ferret Kids to post on the website. (Don't worry
Dads I am thinking that we can do the same in June for you all as
well).

If any of you would like to email me Ferret Moms & Ferret Kids
pictures please send to: [log in to unmask]

As well if any of you wish to start planning on a special Ferret
Mother's Day gift, I have added on several of the limited edition
Ferret Faces Greeting Cards to eBay

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241211026>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241203261>

If any of the bidders let me know that they are a ferret mom or the
cards are being sent to a special ferret mom, I will include a special
surprise for them.

Sincerely, Diane Wall at South Shore Ferret Care