Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 16:28:48 -0400
Thank you so much..

I will call the vet and Cheryl right away.  They suspect neurological damage
at this point.  Just not what exactly.  How do they test for lymphosarcoma a
cat scan?

They are talking exploratory surgery.  I'd rather not put her through that
if I can.

On a slightly angry note and not directed to ferret wise shelter, I got an
email today from someone who sent it anon.  The person accused me of being
an unfit fert mommy for letting Cheryl do the leg work.  Let me explain
something.  I am physically handicapped live at home and at the moment dont
drive.  Roxie's vet is a well known ferret vet who's office is 2 counties
away from me.  The Ferret Gallery (where Cheryl is at) is where I got roxie
so they know her background AND Cheryl is a vets assistant.

I did not "pawn roxie off" because she wasn't perfect.  I of all people know
not everyone is perfect.  When roxie is stable she will come home to her
mommy, her cage mate Jake and her canine "brother" patches.  She is very
spoiled and well taken care of very loved and very missed.  I feel that she
is safer at the shelter till she is stable.  I was SELFLESS and thinking of
Roxie's best interest.

Sorry for that everyone I dont flame people usualy and if I could of emailed
this coward back in private email I would of.  The person who wrote me knows
this is directed to him/her.

Maggie(who isn't sleeping and wonders how anyone can question my love!)