From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:17:56 -0400
Thanks to the generosity of ferret lovers across the country, the ferrets
needing surgery and other veterinary care have been seen on "credit" by
a terrific vet!  The ferrets descriptions on our web page have been
updated, and a listing of what we have done is below.  We still require
donations to pay the vet for the services already performed, so please
find it in your heart to give what you can.

Penny, Bunny, Dancer and Dizzy all had bilateral adrenalectomies.  Posie
had one adrenal removed, China a tumor from her spleen.  Dasher underwent
surgery for insulinoma and Hershey, Beast & Fly Girl were all altered!
All 10 ferrets are doing well and have great expectations.

For an update, or to find out how you can help these special kids, please
visit our web page at http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/mdferrets.htm

Thanks!

Chris Sayne
Corporate Secretary