From:
Stacey Tillberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 13:11:08 UT
Hi!

I have two ferrets, both a little over a year old.  I think one is getting
hairballs.  (Her hair is long and she sheds a lot) In the early hours of the
morning I headr her "coughing" and drinking some major water.  This has only
happened twice so far.  I've been watching her, and nothing is in her mouth
that she could be choking on.  I got some Laxatone that they use on cats,
but I don't know what kind of dosage to give!  So I'll wait until I hear
from someone on the dosage!

Thanks!
Stacey....Maggie and the hairy Bailey

PS: I had posted a while back about Bailey and ECE...She's doing just fine
now, except for the hairballs?