From:
Alan Bradwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:00:36 +0000
hi all,

i was just reading about somebody who uses peroxide in their cleaner.
this caught my attention because peroxide IS dangerous in many of its
forms.  it is often part of a larger chemical formulation and can cause
a whole load of detrimental medical effect.

i work for a paint manufacturing company and we use peroxide in several
paint formulations and the end results of its miss-use are severe burns.
i am not trying to scare anybody with this info, the peroxide you are
using may be completely harmless, but if anyone out there is able to
forward more info to me about the substance you are using i would be more
than happy to investigate it and let you know what if any precautions
you should be taking when using it or bringing your ferrets into contact
with it.

please do contact me and i will get more info about this subject.

take care

Alan Bradwell