From:
Ferret Boy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 18:57:57 -0500
I had to take the munchkin back 'cuz he was just too small and Kenda was too
rough for him...he even started to get mean since he realized the little guy
couldn't fight back.  So, I went to a shelter w/ Kenda and he picked out a
really cute albino...but I have a couple things I need help on...

First, She's got *alot* more fur than Kenda...granted she's much fatter than
Kenda (he looks starved compared to her...but they weigh the same... no
wonder he can jump so high/far...the boy's solid muscle)..., and as such she
can't jump very well...but she can hold her own quite nicely.  The question
I have is whether or not she's an Angora ferret...I've seen them mentioned
on a couple of occasions but I don't seem to be able to find any info to
determine whether or not she is actually an angora.  She's not a MF ferret;
that much is for sure.

Second : She's a bit of a biter...when I picker her up or pet her when she's
out alone and such she's fine; but if I let the 2 of them out and she gets
hyper, she's not as good.  She'll bite sometimes and *hard*... she also
likes feet as does my li'l Kenda, but she bites too hard.  She doesn't seem
mean, just...overzealous maybe?  Applebitter doesn't work (I tried it and
she bit *REALLY* hard so that's the end of that)...and the finger in the
back of the mouth wouldn't be a good idea as she's full grown and has quite
a bit of strength in her jaws.  :)

On a lighter note, it's so cute to watch them hop around together...she goes
about exploring still, Kenda will follow her for a little while and then do
a diving slide-tackletypething and then they'll wrestle for a few and dook
like crazy (WOW does she dook alot..even getting Kenda to do it more often),
then this process will repeat all over the room.  OH!  I found their first
stash (I had to take it all as it was my roommates)... 4 socks, a
pillorganizerthingy that was empty, and a CD...I don't even *want* to know
how he/she/they did that one!

Thanx!

Kenda - "Hey...she fights back...this is fun!"
Gellidus - "Feet!  I seet feet!  Mmmmm...LUNCH!"

         "IMAGINATION.  Use it as a weapon."
                         -Juno Reactor

 Ross C. Byczek
 Digex NOCling in training
 UMCP Computer Science student in training