Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:00:50 -0800
Hi all
Da Gravy Gourmet is bigger hit than I would have thought.  The place has
been packed for several days now.  They had to put on extra help.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Bruiser.  He waz greeted by a
bunch of other ferrets.  They were interested in da news at home.  They
went off chatting about differents things going on.  They were headed in da
general direction of da Gravy Gourmet where they said dat they were going
to eat it dry.  I don't doubt they will try but I don't think they will
succeed.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send lots of
kisses

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Nicodemus.  He waz met by
Bruiser and da whole gang.  They wanted to know about his new home and how
it waz.  They gathered him up and took him over to da Gravy Gourmet and had
lunch.  Then they were going over to da Otter Slide and slide and get wet.
They were soon sliding and splashing and having a lot of fun.  He said to
tell both hiz mommy's dat he luved them and to send hugs and cuddles for
each of them.

I looked up Lady and da crew and everybody waz there.  I happened to catch
them at Twizzler Tower enjoying some sugar.  They said dat they were doing
as well here as could be expected.  I gave them your luv and they returned
it right back along with lots of kisses and hugs.

I think I am going to hit da gravy.  Oh well there goes da girlish figure.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee