From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:24:17 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick or angeled flitfurs.

The Web Site is now operational.  If you would like to help a shelter or a
rescue earn some much-needed cash, here is a way you can help!  Surf (or
follow the nearest carpet shark!) to:

http://www.success.net/microlink/Collectibles/

and shop to your heart's content! :)  There is a little of everything
there, so feel free to look around.  If you know of something that you'd
like, send me some E-Mail at [log in to unmask] and I will see if I can
get it for you.  The prices are up to 50% off of mail-order catalog
pricing, and up to 75% off of those "clearing house" places!

You can order on-line, or call the toll free number shown on the order
page.  To help a shelter or rescue, just add their e-mail address on the
line marked SHELTER.  If they only have a mailing address, then put the
name of the shelter in the space provided, then send their complete mailing
address in a separate E-Mail.

Here is the way it works.  If you are an active or past-member of the FML,
I will be entitled to name a shelter or rescue to receive between $1 and
$3 per order from my site.  The more often you order, the more money they
make.  The amount sent to the shelter will depend on the amount of the
final order placed.  You MUST identify a valid, working shelter or rescue
in order for them to receive credit.  If you name a shelter, but do not
provide an E-Mail or mailing address, you may be contacted to provide that
information.  If you do not provide the information when requested, then a
shelter or rescue will be picked at random and the money will be sent
there.

On a monthly basis, I will tabulate all of the orders made by FML members
and past members, then show which shelters were selected and how much money
they made in that month.  No personal information will be disclosed about
those that shop at my site.

NOTE: Money will *not* be sent to just a person.  It must be a legitimate,
working shelter or rescue, with an established working name.  This is to
prevent any semblence of fraud.  My company is honest and I prefer to keep
all of my activities that way.  If you wish to make an additional donation
to your selected shelter or rescue, please send me an E-Mail with the
details.

Todd and the (Capitalistic!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/