From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:03:33 -0400
I am shocked and happy all at the same time.  The International Ferret
Congress Ferret Aid 2006 dinner with a speaker is *almost* sold out.  If
the dinner hasn't totally sold out by June 15, the rest of the spots will
be put on hold for veterinarians/technicians only.

Spots left are as follows

Dr. Purcell - 2 spots
Dr. Regan - 3 spots
Dr. Parker - 4 spots
Dr. Cottrell - 4 spots

There is still space for about 40 people to have a 'regular' dinner and
enjoy the veterinary question and answer panel.  Not to worry if you
don't get a chance to sit with a speaker, you will still have the
opportunity to ask our panel of speakers any questions you may have.
After June 15, all remaining seats with our speakers will be released to
veterinarians or technicians only.  Thank you for your understanding on
this matter, we need to give everyone a chance to sit with our guests :)

For more information, please see www.ferretaid.org in the events section.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>