From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:28:06 -0500
To all with sick babies our prayers are with you.

We are doing wonderful at our house.  Took the kids outside over the
weekend to play in the leaves.  They had a ball.  Got some great shots
will put them on the web soon.

Millie and the Exploding Noble Cleaning Crew is alive and busy.  She asked
me to let everyone know.  This is what she wrote:

  If you have a chance to enter something for me, would you just tell
  everyone I am still around, my crew has now grown to the Exploding (a
  ferret named Bottle Rocket) Noble (still old Benjamin Disraeli hanging
  in there) Drinking (my wonderful Salty Dog) it up Cleaning Crew (all the
  rest of em) and that I have been doing temporary work and involved with
  a sick friend and working the Olympics and baby sitting 24 ferrets - now
  fazing some of it out and hope to rejoin the "family soon".

And if you read yesterdays letter from a ferret I can't remember the name,
Millie was there helping with that too.  What woman!!

Later
Lydia and the crew
Snickers "just let me out mom please"
Casper "hey big guy want to fight"
Bubba "move it white girl"
Smokey "Where's the pop can?"
Trooper "I'll just lay here til you take me out"
Ossi and Isis @rainbow bridge