From:
Adrienne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:39:33 -0500
Hi all!

Well, I can finally breath easier.  Nikita's Adrenal surgery went fine, and
she is doing well.  It is amazing how much energy she has, only 6 days after
surgery.  I try to picture how I would feel with a cut that size along my
abdomen.  I would be disabled for 2 weeks at least!  She is already to get
up and play.  This moring I decided to let her out for a few minutes to get
some exercise.  I figured she would run around for a few minutes & go back
in her cage.  20 minutes later, I went looking for her, and you will never
guess where she was.  She climbed the five foot cage and was snoozing in the
pet carrier that was on top of the cage.  Little poop, she scared me half to
death.

Can you imagine one of us climbing a two story house a week after a major
surgery?

Take care!

Adrienne
Nikita Bear Sampson Willie Oscar  & Daisy(Nikita's nurse maid & heater)