From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:43:24 -0800
I now have a 4" standing ferret silicon mold. It has ferritude with
it's little arms crossed and that look that only a ferret can give. If
you click on ferret molds, then click on the standing mold, it will
show an example of how to decorate a chocolate ( or soap, candle or
plaster) ferret into an Easter Ferret.

I am personally tired of the chocolate Easter Bunnies and I am making
Easter ferrets for my grand-daughters' Easter baskets. they will be
so excited with the discovery.

There is also a new set of ferret paper dolls that have 7 different
holiday costumes, one being a bunny suit for Easter.

Need Easter cards anyone? A new set of 8 cards with envelopes and 4
new designs is now available.

Bars of ferret soap in three designs in either a floral or rosemary
scent are available. Please email the scents you want.

My webmaster still has to make some changed to my site, but the items
are there in the Ferret section.

http://www.deva-arts.com/

Have a fun-filled Easter and don't forget to set your clocks ahead one
hour before you go to bed this Saturday night.

Hugs to All,
Deva