From:
Michael Ulik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 21:51:30 -0400
I alsmost had a heart attack last night. I brought home a new 12 week old
baby and all day both of my ferrets played and slept together real nice. I
was laying in bed and the 2 babies were in there cage and all of a sudden
there was screeching and hissing like I have never heard before coming from
the cage. I yelled and jumped out of bed and went to break up the fight, but
there was no fight. My new little one had got herself stuck in this cat ball
I had bought. The cat ball has a hard plastic outside full of holes and
inside there is another little ball with a bell in it. The little one had
managed to crawl through one of the holes in the large ball and when trying
to get out she had got stuck!! She was going crazy!! I picked up the ball
and the little one (I say little because she can't weight more than .6
pounds) I got her calmed down and then got her out of the ball. I put the
ball up until she is big enough that she can't get into the ball again and
get stuck.