From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:17:43 EDT
First, thank you to Metro Ferret for you care package, it all was so
needed!  Now I need to let you all know something and I ewould rather
tell you that you hearing it second hand.

I have been having some major head problems, mostly because my son moved
out, (long story), and he says he hates me and the shelter.  He caled me
from my moms house last week and really told me off.  I went and did a real
stupid thing and took a bunch of pills so i could just sleep for a while,
like a week or so.  A friend found me on the floor of the back ferret
room, ferrets having a party on my passed out butt!  i wanted to make sure
everyone was takken care of before I fell asleep, but didn't quite make it.
Anyway on top of all that I have a heart problem that they are putting me
through tests to try to figure it out.  So in the mean time I'm outta work
for 4 weeks.  With no paid time off, it really stinks.

Right now all that is keeping me going is the ferrets, I told the counceler
at the loony bin place, that my dr. wanted me shecked intobut I wouldn't do
it.  funny thing is she has a ferret!  So she is referring me to a shrink
an I'm geting help as an out patient.

I just want you all to know that the ferrets are getting treated as good as
they every have and we are running busines as usual.  i have some down days
but my friends are picking up the slack.  i may take off for a few days and
just hide out, but I'll have to take a fuzzy with me of course!

I am contacting the ferret store and my vets to try to make payment
arrangements as any money comming in right now may have to help keep a
roof over our heads and the utilities going.  I've stocked up an food
and litter so thats ok for a few weeks.

If you want to contact me, its ok to do so, by e mail or phone.  if they do
take me to the hospital kicking and screaming, I'll have someone here for
othe ferrets and some one to keep you posted.  i feel like you guys are lke
family my own family is nuts and i was advised not to have much contact
with them because they are most of my problems.

So, i've gotta go make some appointments, feed the zoo and all that jazz.
I thank God everyday for my fuzzies, for i know they are my lifeline right
now.

Hope to be able to write again soon, but if not, please everyone take care
and i'll be back!!!!

LOL
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
5383 Via DE Palma Dr.
Las Vegas, Nv.
89102
702-876-8224
P.S. Please click on igive, it really helps!!!!