From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:43:13 EST
Now, normally my flurry is afraid of nothing.  They have dealt with dogs,
extremely large cats, people, other animals.  They have braved the heights
of my closet and explored the nether regions under my bed where the
boogey-men hide.  I have found them lurking in every unknown area I can
think of.

Yet now, something has struck fear in their fuzzy-hearts.  I leaves them
cowarding in the corners of their cage, burying themselves under blankies
to hide from the threats.  They have concealed themselves in nooks and
crannies and will sometimes not come out even when tempted with fuzzy
treats.  They grab the raisins and run back into their protective caves or
cages.

The constant screaming, the wails - almost that of tormented souls.  The
relentless caterwalling.  The banging on the door ... oh, the banging, as
if death itself was pounding on the door demanding entrance.  I, myself,
have taken to hiding in my room in an atempt to avoid the piercing screams.
Yet I hear them still, echoing throughout the apartment.

It was only to be a few days, then days became weeks - still they persist.
The demons which have stripped us of quiet and restful sleep.  Whose
wailfull moans and piercing tirads continue ... now I learn they will be
with us at least another week.  Will they ever leave us to live in peace

This is the LAST TIME I let my room-mate invite his ex-girlfriend and kids
to stay over !!!!!!

Kevin B and the ~~Silly~Slinky~Sleep Deprived~Secluded~Scared~Seven~~
     ~~Fur-Angel Lady ('lest it is peaceful at The Bridge)~
     visitor ~Petey (whoa dude, is this REALLY necessary???)~