From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:28:39 -0700
I purchased a package of these amazing things from the Ferret Store about
a month ago.  The only one interested was Cleo and she loves them!  The
others showed no interest, until last night....

I gave Cleo one and all hell broke out!  Dopey chased her around the room
trying to steal it from her.  Lots of hissing, a tug of war and some slaps
(Cleo actually thumped Dopey on the head with her paw).  I only had one fry
left, so I gave it to Dopey to squelch the fighting.  Then, low and behold,
Marley decided that these things must be pretty darn special if his brother
and sister were making such a racket.  He then got in on the action, but
couldn't decide which fry to go after.  It was quite amusing to watch him
bounce back and forth between the two.  At one point, he grabbed Dopey's
and hid it, then went back to chew on Cleo's.

My ferrets don't ever fight and are pretty good about sharing treats, but
no way are they going to share these!  My husband wanted to know what the
big deal was, so he took a bite of one.  He told me it didn't taste like
much.

For those who have not tried these (I mean for ferrets who haven't), you
should.  My warning though is that you don't leave them unattended because
they could choke on one (even though they are easily digested).

Today, I am ordering more packages of these (one per ferret).  I wonder
when I will be able to buy stock in that company?  LOL.  Next time, I am
going to get some pictures and send them to the manufacturer.  Way too
cute watching foamy fry tug o'wars!

Feeling very special that my last name is Fry(e).