From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:51:52 -0500
We have another sick ferret, Adrienne who is requiring alot of our
shelter funds right now.  She is a 2 year old female sable ferret, who is
having alot of problems with possible ulcers.  She has to be given fluids
2 times a day and it looks like we are going to have to take her to Anna
at Horsham vet clinic for around the clock fluids.  We really are low in
funds right now, and need lupron shots this month also.  Please check out
our newest Music listing on Half.com

We have alot of hard rock stuff on, so if that is what you like, check
out some of our great deals at:

https://half.ebay.com/account/auth/inventory/mmi.jsp?action=top&tag_name=
https://half.ebay.com/account/auth/inventory/mmi.jsp?action=top
&tag_name=music&domain_id=1876

We also have our regular Ferret related stuff in our Ebay store.  Items
include: Ferretvite, Ferretone, Bi Odor, Litter Pan Clamps, Hammock
Hooks, Food Dish clamps, Ferret Lax, the Mac Side Up Books Featuring a
Ferret and a Cat (great kid's book), Yogies, Totally Ferret Treats ($1.49
each!) and more!  Thanks again for all your help.

April 9-10 We will be doing our Bake Sale and Hot Dog Lunch at Petco in
Reading, Pa.  We are also having an informational weekend where we are
educating the public about Ferrets and Ferret Related Issues.  If you
can, stop by for some of our great baked goods, or have a cheap lunch!

May 2nd We will be at Petco in Reading again for the Annual Adopt A Pet
Weekend.  We would love to see you then also.  Lots of great shelters
will be there and we are proud to be Representing Ferret Rescue here in
our area.

Thanks again everyone for your help.  Please, if you are getting low in
anything, please shop with us.  We do combine shipping costs when you
purchase more then one item.  Thanks so much again.  Marguerite, Carol,
Caryn, Lisa, Mel, Debbie, Barry and Marie The TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Crew

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com