From:
Debbie Definace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:55:35 -0800
This may sound rough to some, so be it.  Our new addition is just not
taking to the tribe and nor the tribe to the newbie.  Have been around
ferrets for numerous years and know all the tricks of the trade to
introduce newbies to a tribe of ferrets.  The last resort was coating the
newbie in Vitamin E which all love, but this isn't working.  The newbie is
the "love of my life", and it's hard to find it in my heart to give her
away.  The newbie is very young and can find a home probably easily.  It
is breaking my heart knowing the newbie may have to go to a new home.
Anyone with many years of experience try to help us.

It's been 2 months now of introducing with no luck at all.

In a way, since the newbie is the love of my life, am almost willing to
find a new home to the tribe we have.

Debbie