From:
[log in to unmask] (Heather L. Garvey)
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 1994 21:28:29 -0600
* using a pet rodent type drip water bottle hung on the outside of her cage.
* Lately, she has knocked it down several times, and been left without water
* until I got home.

        What she might be doing is shoving up the inside spout until
the bottle falls out the top of that loop. :) My girl used to do the same. :)
What you do is tie the spout in place, so you can't slide it upward between
the bars. [Try pushing the spout upwards between the bars and you'll see
what I mean. Then try to keep it from happening. :)]