Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:25:07 +1200
I was so saddened to here of 'Ping is he's passing, and so tragically.
I believe in Magic, I see it in many ways, I saw it in the stories of
Ping and Puma and in so many others. Magic that brightened my days,
confined to home for the most, and laughing, see it in my own furries
and their antics. It is devasting to lose one such as "Ping" far too
early, tho I believe his touch of Magic will have passed across to
another born at or near his time of passing to brighten someone elses
life with a special magical touch... much as my "Ash" who passed in
January so suddenly and unexpectantly, a very long Albino Male who
had the gentlest kiss and pure white coat, who had Magic with small
children, and taught that not all carnivores are nasty predators as
some would say... His magic is about I am sure, and as he resides
across the Bridge with Latte, Shorty, Chocolate, Siteva, Lakota and
others whom have touched my spirit, they pass on Magic to those ferrets
here below to share a wonderful gift as Ping and others have done and
will do

So love to Alexandra and family mouring their loss, and I hope you will
feel his magic touch you again soon

I will miss his spirit reaching across in stories as he had done.

Love is the essence of the universe that keeps us moving on. Bigger
than all of us..

Michelle
Aotearoa - Land of the long white cloud (New Zeland)